Sunday, March 25, 2012

Seeking Angel Synopsis

You like to hold a real paper book in your hand - don't you?
Seeking Angel is now launched as a print book on Create Space.


 : The setting is New York City. Horrific murders are being perpetrated. A group of dominatrix and their BDSM scene are under suspicion. This thriller – mystery filled with unexpected comedy follows two broken–ass detectives. Bull is bent on avenging his lost love. Tommy is fighting his hatred of human beings. they join forces to track down a vicious killer who seemed to possess superhuman abilities.

From one 5* Amazon review-
"Seeking Angel grabs you and doesn't let go! I started to read, figuring that I'd read for about a half hour and found that I could put this book down. The words come alive on the page. The detailed information regarding the alternative BDSM lifestyle was amazing. The characters were real. There was nothing that I read that I judged to be contrived or written for shock value alone. I wanted more with each passing page. This author understands police procedure, the BDSM lifestyle and has a knack as a storyteller: something that I find lacking in many authors."

3 comments:

  1. Yaaay! I am certain you are just giddy with excitement! I can't wait to hold my physical book in my hand. I think I'll vacuum seal it, shadow frame it..something! ;) Seriously, congratulations and pat yourself on the back for all of your hard work. You deserve it. =)

    ReplyDelete